If you love learning about how technology might improve your life so that you can spend more time doing the things you enjoy, you’ll probably be great at sharing what you’ve learned with others. If hired as an Apple At Home Advisor, you’ll have daily responsibilities similar to those listed.
About Apple At Home Advisor
Our customer service advisers are one of the thousands of factors that contribute to Apple’s long-standing reputation for providing the industry’s best customer support. This reputation dates back many years. They are excellent listeners, as well as inquisitive investigators who can solve technological problems. Are you? Do you enjoy the sense of accomplishment that comes from helping other people? Have you developed the self-control necessary to regulate yourself? Are you able to concentrate when you’re at home? Are you multitasking? Are you our next At Home Advisor?
Do you see yourself starting your career at Apple here, or do you see yourself moving up the ranks eventually? In either case, we are dedicated to supporting staff members in realizing their full potential. You’ll have regular coaching and mentorship sessions to help you hone your talents and get better at what you do. You will also acquire significant expertise that will help you excel in virtually any job, whether it is at Apple or elsewhere.
- You will be the friendly voice of Apple, answering inquiries about our products and services as well as delivering world-class customer service, troubleshooting, and technical support.
- You will be the major point of contact for our customers. We will rely on you to listen to our clients and use your technical skills, creativity, and passion to address their demands.
- You will also be responsible for reminding them that incredible people are the driving force behind our wonderful goods.
- And it becomes very evident with each client encounter that you have that you are not merely supporting the technology. You are helping other individuals out with genuine homemade support.
- When individuals reach out to us for assistance, an At Home Advisor is typically the one who replies to their inquiry.
- From the ease of your own home, you will assist as their kind, caring, and genuine human connection to Apple.
- You will respond to inquiries regarding our goods and services, making the lives of our customers more fulfilling by facilitating their access to the wonder they have come to associate with Apple.
- And each time you make somebody’s day better, you’ll be amazed by how much better it makes your own.
- People choose to work from home for a variety of reasons, including the fact that it eliminates the need for them to travel to and from work. Be aware, even though it may sound unprofessional, that this position requires professionalism.
- You will need a place to work that is free from noise and distractions, has a door that can be closed, has an ergonomic chair, has a desk for the iMac (and headset) that we will offer, and has your network connection.
- If you are self-assured, self-disciplined, and self-motivated, your house can be a location where your work and life don’t compete with each other; rather, they complement each other. Working from home is not for everyone.
- You will receive compensation while you are learning Apple technology and becoming acquainted with our method of conducting customer discussions through an online program that is led by a live educator.
- You’ll have a lot of useful connections.
- You will always have access to a network of peers, and you will maintain communication with both your team and your management through the use of tools like video discussions and chat applications.
- Even individuals who only work part-time are eligible for the comprehensive benefits package that At Home Advisors enjoy, which includes paid time off and discounts on At Home products.
- In addition, we offer a wide variety of materials to assist you in the advancement of your career.
- And that’s a good thing since the type of job you’ll do in the future at Apple might not even exist yet, so having that background will be helpful.
- Time off Work with Pay
- Reductions in the Price of Items
- Promotion in One’s Field
Other Opportunities Available for At-Home Advisors
There are a variety of work-from-home positions available at Apple. Examine the options to see which best fits your experience.
Manager of the At-Home Team
You’ll be in charge of providing At Home Advisors with day-to-day supervision and fostering an environment conducive to their professional growth. You, like our Advisors, need to have a strong customer focus, be self-motivated and personable, and have a burning desire to efficiently solve problems for customers. You will be responsible for managing the performance of Advisors as well as their development through routine online meetings and coaching sessions.
Home Manager of the Area
You will be in charge of supervising a group of Team Managers that are in charge of our At Home Advisors. You will make sure that everyone is putting in the effort necessary to handle any problems that customers are having with the products and services you provide in a manner that is centered on the client. You will be responsible for supervising the performance of each Team Manager as well as their growth, and you will do this through frequent meetings and coaching sessions. You will also be expected to provide consulting at a business level and deliver results that are based on the requirements of the business.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.apple.com.