The Emirates Group
SALES SUPPORT ASSISTANT
- Provide Support to the Sales Manager and Sales Executives
- Handle trade, MCC, and direct inquiries
- Draft response letters to general commercial correspondence, and redirect correspondence to relevant departments or sales sections where appropriate.
- Obtain approval, keep records and provide stats for ad hoc fare amendments, and ad hoc conditions of travel amendments, e.g. excess baggage, ticket/fare validity, change of class, and switch sale.
- Provide support to the Group Department: handle Group Requests, create group reservations, keep records and provide stats for group requests.
- Create reservations, arrange ticketing and fare collection as directed resolve booking problems.
- Queue and mailbox handling – Handle, keep records and provide stats for CDS, ADM, ACM, and RFA.
- Produce when required commercial reports using Emirates Group’s systems.
- Prepare, circulate and maintain the “Commercial and Sales” advisory notices, and make recommendations for improvement.
- At all times undertake activities in a manner that protects the Emirates Group image, and revenue stream and increases sales opportunities.
Qualifications & Experience
- Minimum of 2 years experience in airline sales support role or similar airline commercial role.
- Skilled use of MS Office, E-mail, Internet, data presentation, and statistical presentation.
- Excellent knowledge of Airline Reservations & Ticketing.
- Good knowledge of IT and Net/Group Ticketing.
- Working knowledge of Corporate, Leisure, and Consolidator markets.
- Fluent in Dutch and English. Information Applicants must have the legal right to live and work in The Netherlands.
The Company will not provide assistance with obtaining work permits.
Salary & Benefits
Join our growing team and enjoy a competitive remuneration package, and discounts on flights and hotel stay. Find out more about working with us on our website www.emirates.com/careers
To apply for this job please visit www.emiratesgroupcareers.com.