Jack Link's Protein Snacks
Jack Link’s NZ is an essential service that manufactures high-quality meat snacks supplying both local and export markets. We have some challenging goals ahead and to achieve our targets we are looking for additional Process Workers to join our production team on a permanent basis. We are looking for dedicated, team players with a high level of attention to detail, to jump on board at this exciting time.
You will be hands-on with our food manufacturing processes. Working in either our Raw or Dry side of the factory on one of our many meat processing lines. Each day will have an element of variety as our team often rotate through tasks to support our production flow and team needs. There will be an element of heavy lifting at times and repetitive movements throughout the day. From time to time, you will be asked to complete routine cleaning tasks.
- Reliability is NUMBER ONE for us. We are after people who are able to commit to their agreed working hours.
- Required at least a Restricted License
- Own transport
- Good written and oral communication (basic English and maths skills)
- Previous food manufacturing experience is ideal
- Clear criminal record
- Physically fit
The additional information your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Jack Link’s NZ will offer the right candidates benefits such as:
- Stable and secure employment
- Incentive bonus for attendance and timekeeping
- Flu vaccination and hearing checks
- Staff discount on Jack Link’s product
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.